HARD WHITE (Blissed Out x HIQC)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
mis†er_elec†ric

HARD WHITE (Blissed Out x HIQC)

Post Posted

from thesupersuper.com:
HARD WHITE is a brand new hip-hop/R&B/soul project, bringing together Alex Winter and Tina Forbis (known for their respective solo projects Blissed Out and How I Quit Crack). Inspired by Forbis’ religious upbringing in southern USA, as well as the hip-hop scenes of NYC, Texas and Houston, the pair layer vocals, synths and electronic drums to create their unique, sensual electronic sound.

The fusion of their styles works so well on so many levels.

http://soundcloud.com/hard-white

The three tracks on their soundcloud are enchanting. I am expecting great things.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Mcll

Re: HARD WHITE (Blissed Out x HIQC)

Post Posted

Added them. I love that first track. The other two could use some work, they kinda fall into space and are undefined imo. Definitely a lot of possibilities.
chemicalxkid

Post Posted

I love How I Quit Crack and I like Blissed Out, but I just can't really get into their sounds put together... Idk... I mean it isn't bad by any means
My name is Anthony Ponticello. Every living creature on this earth dies alone. ▲▽▲▲.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

Loving this, the single Change is downloadable so grab it while you can:

Gives me early White Ring vibes