Earmilk's Tarot Chords oOoOO interview

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Pe† Ceme†ery

Earmilk's Tarot Chords oOoOO interview

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

I've been informed that Earmilk is what the internet terms a Rather Popular Blog. This is good, for the very reason that two of the staff bloggers have picked up a keen interest in Witch House and have thus begun to put neat little slices of the overground and underground versions of our glorious namesake in blog posts entitled "Tarot Chords". Each one is worth looking at if only because it's even put me onto a few new artists:

http://www.earmilk.com/2012/01/24/tarot ... interview/

Not to mention that this time around there's an interview with oOoOO (and I'll admit favouritism because Croydon has some mad ♥ for Aural Sects)
Mcll

Re: Earmilk's Tarot Chords oOoOO interview

Post by Mcll »

It's interesting to hear that Chris says he does not identify with witch-house. But everything I have that features oOoOO has a rather occult theme underlying. I hear this from many different artists in this genre though. I bet Mater Suspiria don't even like Dario Argento :P

I missed the show out here last week, very upset about that. I have tried to see White Ring too a few times and the shit just never works out in my favour.

I hope the new White Ring and another oOoOO album get here soonish.