V.A. - SOM▲ - A Disaro Mixed Tape (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
disarorecords

V.A. - SOM▲ - A Disaro Mixed Tape (2011)

Post Posted

Our new compilation, SOM▲ - A Disaro Mixed Tape, is now available for FREE! The compilation, which is a collaboration with electronic label Squalor Victoria, is being released to show our appreciation for all the Disaro fans that have stuck with us through this new phase of the label. SOM▲ features new and unreleased tracks by Disaro artists including Autumus, GuMMy†Be▲r!, Entertainment, Slow Head and Squalor Victoria Recordings artist. SOM▲ is available as a free download through BandCamp and as a free CD through our shop (limited to 200).

Track List:
01. Embark – GuMMy†BE▲R!
02. S4 – Binary Field
03. Distance – Entertainment
04. Intercept – Phantom West
05. Never Forgive – Autumus
06. Nothing To Prove – Tthe Present Moment
07. Let U Know (M▲SC▲R▲ Rave4evr Mix) – o F F
08. Twenty Nine Palms – Vuxnut
09. Sleeping in Dubai – GuMMy†BE▲R!
10. Undertaker – The Pleasure Field
11. High Clouds (I Love…) – Autumus
12. Althea – Slow Head
j∆ckr∆bbi†

Re: SOM▲ - Available now for FREE!

Post Posted

This is awesome. Thanks to all the artists for the work contributed, I ordered two! :)
Crayon_Eyes

Post Posted

Excellent! Downloaded it straight away. Especially excited for the Slow Head track.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I've ordered a copy + all the other CDs. Thanks German!
disarorecords

Post Posted

Thanks guys. If anyoen writes any reviews, please post them here or on my FaceBook wall, and I will put them up on the label's web site.
disarorecords

Post Posted

Only a few copies of the CD are still available for order. Thanks to everyone that got their copy. I'm sure we will be doing another compilation some time in the future. Now, time to get working on the new GuMMy†Be▲R! EP.
iamthesunset

Post Posted

I'll order a couple later on when i get home, and write a review within a few days. I'll hook you up with the link when it's up.
disarorecords

Post Posted

iamthesunset wrote:I'll order a couple later on when i get home, and write a review within a few days. I'll hook you up with the link when it's up.

Thanks!
j∆ckr∆bbi†

Post Posted

Just out of curiousity... I ordered mine on the 20th when this came out and was just wondering when I should expect it?
disarorecords

Post Posted

If you haven't gotten your copy yet, it will be sent out with the next batch on Tuesday, so if you are in the U.S. it will be there within a couple of days after that. For European countries it can take a little longer. If you email me with the order number you got from PayPal, I can check and give you a more accurate response. :)
j∆ckr∆bbi†

Post Posted

So... it's been over a week since these orders were supposedly shipped out. In my patience, I bought the o F F and Slowhead CD's as well on Wednesday, July 27th. I can't find the receipt for the SOMA cd's I purchased, but I'm going to PM you the PayPal receipt for the other two CD's and maybe you can tell me what's up. I don't mind waiting if I know what's going on. On the topic, has anyone else who's purchased this CD received theirs yet?
disarorecords

Post Posted

Check your PMs. We had a back-order on some of the sleeves for our current releases (oFF and Soma), so some orders got delayed. All remaining orders will go out by the end of the week.

P.S. I don't check this board all that often, so the best way to get a hold of me is by emailing contact@disarorecords.com. You will get a much faster reply that way. :)
sch1omo

Post Posted

So what year can we expect to see this? I know it's free but I did pay a few bucks for shipping.
disarorecords

Post Posted

sch1omo wrote:So what year can we expect to see this? I know it's free but I did pay a few bucks for shipping.
email me your PayPal order number and I can track your order and give you an actual number. contact@disarorecords.com. Don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't understand why people prefer to post on message boards and other social media, instead of emailing or, even easier, calling.
sch1omo

Post Posted

Sorry. I usually do but I know I'm not the only one wondering what's up.