Teacake - Happy House EP (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
teacake

Re: Teacake - Happy House EP (2011)

Post Posted

Still no link to your original work, daggerSLAVERYdagger? Could it be because you're nothing more than a consumer? Or is there some mythical treasure trove of original masterpieces you're sitting on, that are too grand for my common ears?

... I'm betting the former.

Scrutiny is fine, but only when it's presented in a coherent manner. When it comes out like the rantings of an angsty teenager who makes 0 sense to anyone but himself, it's wasted breath. :lol:
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

teacake wrote:Still no link to your original work, daggerSLAVERYdagger? Could it be because you're nothing more than a consumer? Or is there some mythical treasure trove of original masterpieces you're sitting on, that are too grand for my common ears?

... I'm betting the former.

Scrutiny is fine, but only when it's presented in a coherent manner. When it comes out like the rantings of an angsty teenager who makes 0 sense to anyone but himself, it's wasted breath. :lol:

:roll: i made perfect sense. you just chose to have yr head up yr bum and act holier than thou. it if was too harsh for you, get over it, jeez. as a fine arts student, i have my work judged and scrutinized all the time. you dont see me challenging the mental compitancy of all my critics... boo hoo. i said my piece. im done.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

It's OK guys: †SLAVERY† is a Fine Art student. He's got everything figured out. We all know how hard it is to get into those community college art programs.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Nova Sol

Post Posted

damn, mis†er_E, you is one cold-ass nigga.

well played, btW.
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

U think u got me? Well I'm actually in a prestige radiology exclusive major within a wellknown hospital wih a double minor in theatre and criminal justice hahahah tricked u
Nova Sol

Post Posted

✝SLAVERY✝ wrote:U think u got me? Well I'm actually in a prestige radiology exclusive major within a wellknown hospital wih a double minor in theatre and criminal justice hahahah tricked u
there's a troll in the castle!
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

Nova Sol wrote:
✝SLAVERY✝ wrote:U think u got me? Well I'm actually in a prestige radiology exclusive major within a wellknown hospital wih a double minor in theatre and criminal justice hahahah tricked u
youre the troll, straight outta TROLL 2. Too sucky to even be a troll, yr just acting like a GOBLIN
teacake

Post Posted

Nova Sol wrote:
GUARDS!
iamthesunset

Post Posted

Wow. I actually came on here to give my opinion to teacake on the EP as i've been listening to a shit-load of stuff i had queued up today, and i came on to this shitstorm. I almost feel like i'm de-railing the thread by bringing it back on topic, but please don't mind me! ;)

It's a definite grower, as Zin said about the synths. I agree i was unsure about them on first listen, although nothing put me off as a whole. Now i really dig it. I spun it a couple of times, during a "marathon" where i only intended to listen to everything once, so that must say something. I enjoyed it a hell of a lot, and i for one look forward to hearing more from you, squire!

Anyway, as you were gentlemen...
BackAlleyLurker

Post Posted

Always tought that saying that "your music sucks" is criticism is a far stretch.
People love drama though. it's good publicity.
Now I need to listen to the "sucky" music.
0hPeee

Post Posted

BackAlleyLurker wrote:Always tought that saying that "your music sucks" is criticism is a far stretch.
this is what i was going to say.