⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ (2020)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸

⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ (2020)

Post by ⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ »

Hello everyone! I'm a simple guy from "cold" Russia, who is trying to do something like "old witch house". Actually in this topic a want to show you my best work i think, so enjoy. I hope you like this track :)
(Sorry for my English)

Track on Soundcloud:

My Vk: https://vk.com/airgnida1337

And Vk group: https://vk.com/le1_me_die
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: ⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ (2020)

Post by zin »

Hey, welcome to the site. Your track is not bad, but I feel like there's plenty of space for improvement. For starters it could be easily 2-3 minutes shorter, there's not that much going on. I believe that it's better to have a good short track that makes you want to press replay, rather than long one that makes you want to press next... I like that you started off with some vocal samples, it'd be interesting to have some more of them throughout the track. My fav moment during the track is around 1:35 and it lasts for around a minute. Overall it's a solid tune, I think there's a lot of trial and error ahead of you, but good luck with carving your own niche.
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸

Post by ⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ »

zin wrote: July 12th, 2020, 9:53 pm Hey, welcome to the site. Your track is not bad, but I feel like there's plenty of space for improvement. For starters it could be easily 2-3 minutes shorter, there's not that much going on. I believe that it's better to have a good short track that makes you want to press replay, rather than long one that makes you want to press next... I like that you started off with some vocal samples, it'd be interesting to have some more of them throughout the track. My fav moment during the track is around 1:35 and it lasts for around a minute. Overall it's a solid tune, I think there's a lot of trial and error ahead of you, but good luck with carving your own niche.
Oh, thanks for your criticism! I will definitely try to do better. I'm just beginner in making music for now. :)
(Sorry for my English)
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ wrote: July 12th, 2020, 10:00 pm
zin wrote: July 12th, 2020, 9:53 pm Hey, welcome to the site. Your track is not bad, but I feel like there's plenty of space for improvement. For starters it could be easily 2-3 minutes shorter, there's not that much going on. I believe that it's better to have a good short track that makes you want to press replay, rather than long one that makes you want to press next... I like that you started off with some vocal samples, it'd be interesting to have some more of them throughout the track. My fav moment during the track is around 1:35 and it lasts for around a minute. Overall it's a solid tune, I think there's a lot of trial and error ahead of you, but good luck with carving your own niche.
Oh, thanks for your criticism! I will definitely try to do better. I'm just beginner in making music for now. :)
(Sorry for my English)
great, looking forward to hear more. and no need to apologise for your english, you're doing just fine :smiley:
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸

Post by ⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ »

zin wrote: July 12th, 2020, 10:13 pm
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸ wrote: July 12th, 2020, 10:00 pm
(Sorry for my English)
great, looking forward to hear more. and no need to apologise for your english, you're doing just fine :smiley:
Thanks again. I apologize for my English because i'm often using a google translator, and he can make many mistakes in the text, for example, to convey words in the wrong sense.