GuMMy†Be▲R! - Time (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
∆AIMON

Re: GuMMy†Be▲R! - Time

Post by ∆AIMON »

I completely understand what you are saying but I'm not sure whether that is true or not.
my personal stance is more, if GuMMy†Be▲R! wants to give away his album then he will give away his album.
Phantasma Disques

Post by Phantasma Disques »

Exactly this will destroy labels. I have <5 pre-orders on the new releases (Death Coast, ▲NGST and videodrome reality) and 15 pre-orders (and already recognized 2 or 3 guys with repution for uploading and yes they are here too) on Inverted Triangle I CDR - all out 10th September. Everyone waiting till it's uploaded somewhere? No one supports CDRs anymore?

If this will continue that way we cannot support new bands anymore as we have to give artists copies + have production costs.

ATTITUDE OF NU WITCH HOUSE SUCKS
Last edited by Phantasma Disques on September 1st, 2011, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
puxel

Post by puxel »

Phantasma Disques wrote:No one supports anymore CDRs?
Cheap digital releases, and limited vinyls are where the money's at.
Phantasma Disques

Post by Phantasma Disques »

puxel wrote:
? 2 months ago buying CDRs with artwork was still ok for people
puxel

Post by puxel »

Phantasma Disques wrote:? 2 months ago buying CDRs with artwork was still ok for people
two months was SOOOOO two months ago.

just my input, mang. tell tilde triangle cross triangle tilde to do a new EP. i'll buy 3 copies :lol:
Nova Sol

Post by Nova Sol »

Phantasma Disques wrote:Exactly this will destroy labels. I have <5 pre-orders on the new releases (Death Coast, ▲NGST and videodrome reality) and 15 pre-orders (and already recognized 2 or 3 guys with repution for uploading and yes they are here too) on Inverted Triangle I CDR - all out 10th September. Everyone waiting till it's uploaded somewhere? No one supports CDRs anymore?

If this will continue that way we cannot support new bands anymore as we have to give artists copies + have production costs.

ATTITUDE OF NU WITCH HOUSE SUCKS
sorry boo, but your stuff's pricey. i've paid for things, and am a big fan ov doïng so, but there's only so much quid i'll blow on a CD.
sch1omo

Post by sch1omo »

GuMMyBeAR
Buy a physical copy and/or pirate the mp3s, drops tomorrow ♥

DRSV005 - GuMMy†Be▲R! - TIME (EP) Disaro Records
www.disarorecords.com
The new EP by Disaro Record's GuMMy†Be▲R!. Available Tuesday, August 30th, 2011.
Unlike · · Share · Monday at 10:08am
You and 15 others like this.

I don't think he cares.
sch1omo

Post by sch1omo »

puxel wrote:

Price does factor in to the pirating I believe. I just pre-ordered ▲NGST and not everyone can afford $17.60 USD. I think a pay what you want bandcamp helps. I much prefer physical Phantasma releases, they have the best artwork, but if I can't afford it I'd rather give a couple dollars, that's USD, than pirate.

Maybe it's that expensive because of piracy but the fact is pirates spend more on music than non pirates.
http://www.studiobriefing.net/2011/07/m ... an-others/
ivsn

Post by ivsn »

haha i dont see how this is wrong but alright... i wont post anymore.