SLEEP ∞ OVER - Outer Limits 7" (2010)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

SLEEP ∞ OVER - Outer Limits 7" (2010)

Post Posted

A. Outer Limits
B. La-Rose

“It’s an unsettling, alluring, perfect pop song and already one of our favourite singles of the year”—Transparent

Two new songs from Austin, TX’s Sleep ∞ Over. You (should) have already heard “Outer Limits” now check out the synth-warbled flip side, “La Rose”. Limited to 500 copies on clear vinyl.

Pre-order now for August 10 release.
https://forestfamilyrecs.bigcartel.com/ ... r-limits-7
The devastating new single from Austin’s SLEEP ∞ OVER, whose dream-like “ghost’n'b” pop has elicited comparisons to Cocteau Twins, Nite Jewel, Beach House, and the like, is now available for pre-order on Forest Family. We posted up “Outer Limits” — which Transparent called “an unsettling, alluring, perfect pop song and already one of our favourite singles of the year” — a while back, and now we present the haunted, lovesick b-side, “La Rose.”
Download:
http://www.gorillavsbear.net/2010/07/23 ... er-la-ros/

Such a great single, 100% recommended.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: SLEEP ∞ OVER - Outer Limits 7" (2010)

Post Posted

I swear, this baby is my fav single of the year. A must.
BackAlleyLurker

Post Posted

Same for me, one of my fav 7''. It took so long for my copy to arrive I thought it was lost in the mail and it was already sold out. It arrived past week and it's great great stuff. B-Side is as good as A-Side
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I'm getting frustrated, because my copy is still not here :/

Where do you live may I ask?

edit. Nevermind, I've checked the offtopic now, well, if it took so long to get to Canada, I can't complain about the UK delivery timing...

Still, this is my fav 7" that has been released this year so far.
BackAlleyLurker

Post Posted

Hope you get your copy, it's a must and I'm pretty sure it will be a release that collectors and people who are late on the news will search for. I should have bought at least 2 or 3 additional copies for my distro. The cover art is great as well heh ?