this is more of a request - men's fashion

Present your latest designs.
merveilleux

this is more of a request - men's fashion

Post Posted

ive been searching 4 WH-themed fashion blogs 4 quite some time, and i always find pretty good 1's, but it's hard 2 find outfit ideas 4 males (there are tons of female fashion blogs, so jellly).

does anyone have any good suggestions? i'm probably going 2 be doing this 4 a while.
Lexy_ainT

Re: this is more of a request - men's fashion

Post Posted

I've been experimenting with (strictly pattern) Russian naval stripes recently, when I can get my camera to act right I will post an example.
merveilleux

Post Posted

that would be dope
viv

Post Posted

http://www.passarella.co.uk/

I've always liked these tees - never got round to ordering one though.... sort of fits the aesthetic though right?
Notes from the Vomitorium - Amerkaji Meme - Feynmans Echo - Pyrrhic Victories

♏ ♏ℯ ⅉ⨑ ץ◍ữ ɲℯℯđ ⍴ℾ◍-⍴ℾ◍đữc✞ⅉ◍ɲ - ⅉ ặ♏ ặ ⍴ℾ◍đữc✞ⅉ◍ɲ ƨ✞ữđⅉ◍ ℬ◍◍kⅉɲℊ ặℊℯɲ✞
anora

Post Posted

Hi,

I like painted t shirts with jeans, and for business dress, dress pant and shirt would be prefer.
typhoid

Post Posted

For those of you in the UK, River Island tends to be inundated with slightly witchy t-shirts nearly all of the time. Triangles and black and white photograph prints abound, as well as a few occult symbols floating about. Personally I'm rather fond of this and this right now. And yes I do realise that it's River Island. Clothes can be sourced from anywhere. It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it (dahlings).
Last edited by typhoid on March 1st, 2013, 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
tinabhuoti77

Post Posted

i also like the tees, very comfortable, light and smooth. feels good here in CA during summer. Am into fashion and i've looked up some of the Men Fashion careers. Pretty interesting.. might join soon..
Crayon_Eyes

Post Posted

typhoid wrote:For those of you in the UK, River Island tends to be inundated with slightly witchy t-shirts nearly all of the time. Triangles and black and white photograph prints abound, as well as a few occult symbols floating about. Personally I'm rather fond of this and this right now. And yes I do realise that it's River Island. Clothes can be sourced from anywhere. It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it (dahlings).
I've never really bothered with River Island as I've found a lot of the women's clothing to be pretty fugly, but scouting around the mens tees, they had some nice designs (and rather cheap too).

Out of curiosity (and as someone who isn't completely into fashion), what constitues as Witch House fashion style? Aside from t-shirts, that is.
ALVEOLI

Post Posted

I'm not sure but I can always recommend this. It's a bit more nu than traditional goth so I guess it's kinda WH-y.
▲LVEOLI
Visit mon blog: TUMBLR
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

Bigup the UK massiv! I got a lovely weird triangle tee many moons ago also from River Island. ALSO Topman had been doing some cool things last season, and looking now they are stocking a few things that are DEF witch house...

This look familiar?:
http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... geSize=200

Also:

zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

^ niiice, shame Oxford's Topman doesn't stock those
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

I think most places' Topman doesn't stock those, sadly. I was looking because they are still selling LOTS of triangle-based accessories in Topman from last season. I managed to buy some very ridiculous witch-based jewellery last season...
iamthesunset

Post Posted

Those Topman ones are pretty nice actually. Might grab a couple when i get paid. I'm surprised because i don't normally like the stuff that they stock. Add to that the fact that the couple of tees i have bought from there were mediums, and fitted like a fucking tank top. I took them back and they were swapped fair and square, but their sizes are mental. I looked like i was on my way to a fucking Village People concert. And i'd like to think i'm pretty slim.

I'll get large if i'm ordering online,0 just to be on the safe side.
Crayon_Eyes

Post Posted

ALVEOLI wrote:I'm not sure but I can always recommend this. It's a bit more nu than traditional goth so I guess it's kinda WH-y.
Thanks, that's kind of what I supposed it may be like but wasn't certain. Some real lush stuff on there. I feel like I need to do some shopping now.
typhoid

Post Posted

It's pricey, but if you like skulls and other macabre prints, AllSaints occasionally come out with something nice. You can pick up good bargains on eBay if you're loathe to pay full price.
Last edited by typhoid on March 1st, 2013, 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.