End of the World Trilogy

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Cursewords

End of the World Trilogy

Post Posted

All of my albums are now available for download on Bandcamp.

http://cursewordsmusic.bandcamp.com/

Thanks to the thousands of you who have downloaded these albums thus far.

Please feel free to copy the link and put it on your twitters, tumblrs, facebooks, whatever for me. Thanks.

Re: End of the World Trilogy

Post Posted

Nice!
Cursewords

Post Posted

Yeah dude, I wanted to put my albums on BC because I know that everyone was having problems with the mediafire links. I entended on putting any further releases on there as well.

Also I wanted to take this time to state that I am working on an EP. My plan is to somewhat go outside my normal methods of music creation and produce something more ambiant and experimental. However, I want people who could possibly call themselves fans of my work to know that I'm not letting go of the traditional CURSEWORDS vibe. I'm expanding on it.
Cursewords

Post Posted

On jealousgold.com/ PFSO wrote a few words about my new album. I just wanted to share this because its so rad.
iamthesunset

Post Posted

Cursewords wrote: Also I wanted to take this time to state that I am working on an EP. My plan is to somewhat go outside my normal methods of music creation and produce something more ambiant and experimental. However, I want people who could possibly call themselves fans of my work to know that I'm not letting go of the traditional CURSEWORDS vibe. I'm expanding on it.
Looking forward to this. I've loved everything you've done so far, so i don't doubt it'll be fucking awesome.

By the way, Bros In The Throne Room is one hell of a track. I absolutely love it. :twisted:
Cursewords

Post Posted

http://fokkawolfe.blogspot.com/2013/03/ ... s.html?m=1

Stoked on this review of EOW3. Check it out a bookmark this blog because its way legit.