✝ SLOVAK WITCH HOUSE TRACK ✝

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
sn0wb4t

Toxic ✝ SLOVAK WITCH HOUSE TRACK ✝

Post by sn0wb4t »

Hey, my name is SN0WB4T, age is 16 (almost 17) and I'm trying to make witch house music for almost a year now. This time I finally recorded a track with one amazing girl and made this thing. Share your thoughts and let me know if you like the song :bat:

https://soundcloud.com/sn0wb4t/bl4ck-ic ... al_sharing
STRFLL

Re: ✝ SLOVAK WITCH HOUSE TRACK ✝

Post by STRFLL »

Mixing could be way better as it's super loud but other than that it's pretty sweet, reminds a bit of Crossparty
sn0wb4t

Post by sn0wb4t »

Hey! Thanks for your reply, I'm a beginner at mastering and it gives me a lot of a hard time figuring out what to do to make the track better but I'm looking forward to it ✝ I'm glad you liked the song tho, makes my day better :) 🦇
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

First of all - really cool, especially for such a young age. You obviously know how to build melody and certain mood, I agree that the featuring is amazing and gives your track more depth (I hope you will collab more with Esth3ria). My only suggestion is try to experiment more, as the track sounds like a few other bands before you (mainly CRIM3S who pioneered this sound), but I'm sure finding and polishing your own style will come with practice.
sn0wb4t

Post by sn0wb4t »

I'm blessed with your response and I thank you for liking the song. CRIM3S are my huge inspiration and also the main reason why I started making music. I'm glad to hear that my sound is similar to theirs but I'm also looking forward to creating my own style and making Witch House more popular in my country. I'll let Esth3ria know people love the song and it's worth continuing. 🙏
WyrdWeb1989

Post by WyrdWeb1989 »

Sounding really good. Just a lot of saturation on the bass kicks, it drowns the other layers of sound you have going. But the composition itself is solid for sure. I'm also relatively new to making music, but I know what I like to hear, and you're hitting a lot of those points for me with this track.
sn0wb4t

Post by sn0wb4t »

I heard your tracks and it doesn't sound like you are new to making music. I really like your experimental sound that I never heard before. Also, thanks for your support and I'm happy to hear that you like my stuff. 🖤