DEYEYING 12-Mar-2023 in Athens/Greece

Discuss all upcoming WH gigs and events.
Πεισίστρατος

DEYEYING 12-Mar-2023 in Athens/Greece

Post Posted

Hi there,

I'm stoked to be able to announce a Witch House event for South-East Europe! Especially since, around here, these events are few and far between:

Details:
/// Page of the event /// The location ///

Click on the names of the artists for additional information:
/// DEYEYING /// Frater XVKLCF /// Chaotic Moon /// TIME94 /// ROT10 /// D0G2TH /// duckem ///

And here are the links to the promoters/labels involved:
/// ECЯ /// EK4T3 /// Crystal Orca /// SubGoth Squad /// theGAMESwePLAY ///
Last edited by Πεισίστρατος on May 17th, 2023, 1:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: DEYEYING 12-Mar-2023 in Athens/Greece

Post Posted

Sounds great, good luck with the event, I wish there were more gigs like this in the UK, but the audience here is so lame.

It's would be amazing if Sycorax could get involved there too, I think he was from Athens too? His album was incredible: viewtopic.php?t=972
Πεισίστρατος

Re: DEYEYING 12-Mar-2023 in Athens/Greece

Post Posted

It's would be amazing if Sycorax could get involved there too, I think he was from Athens too? His album was incredible: viewtopic.php?t=972
Indeed! Ω╪Ω (Sycorax) is a project from Athens, however it seems like they have been inactive the past years... Rather unfortunate, because I really liked the music they produced, too.

The "∆n∆rchowitchkravt" album is often mentioned, but "Durruti Demon" is noteworthy too:

https://sycorax.bandcamp.com/album/durruti-demon
zin wrote: March 5th, 2023, 2:54 pm Sounds great, good luck with the event, I wish there were more gigs like this in the UK, but the audience here is so lame.
Thanks!
Lol yeah. Witch House in Europe is generally difficult. You're lucky if you meet people that have even ever heard of it.