Gloomstone - T R A S H W O R L D (2023)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
esꙮteria

Gloomstone - T R A S H W O R L D (2023)

Post by esꙮteria »

Newest Gloomstone album, which I'm currently listening, and I think it's good enough to get a topic!

1.T r a s h W o r l d
2.E . S . A . L .
3.L o c k Y o u r D o o r s
4.C r y T o D e a t h
5.O b s c e n e
6.L a s t B r e a t h
7.C o w a r d
8.F a k e
9.N e v e r S e e
10.G o o d b y e
11.D e a d T o M e
12.3 . 5 . A . L . (CULTCHILD REMIX)
13.L o c k Y o u r D o o r s (Dev Remix)
14.L a s t B r e a t h (woodgraves Remix)

:bat: :bat: :bat:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Gloomstone - T R A S H W O R L D (2023)

Post by zin »

esꙮteria wrote: August 9th, 2023, 4:59 pm Newest Gloomstone album, which I'm currently listening, and I think it's good enough to get a topic!
honestly, any and every album deserves a topic here, if not for big discussion, then at least to document it

as for Gloomstone, I'm on the fence with his work, it's often too harsh for my taste, in a way that a lot of his tracks sound like a hardcore industrial EDM witch house. A lot of it is due to the bpm and synths he's using that sound very high (fuck knows how to call this, I'm not a sound expert lol). I like my witchhouse more dragged rather than hi-tempo, but I'm glad dude's finding fans with his style. My personal favs on this LP are "Coward" and "Never See", but "Cry To Death" is also solid. I'm also really digging the Dev remix, and after a bit of searching I found his SC https://soundcloud.com/user-513952755
esꙮteria

Post by esꙮteria »

Aha well it's precisely the kind of witch house I like a lot (although I enjoy more atmospheric works as well).
It looks like the last album is gaining quite some traction, several people downloaded some of their other works from me on soulseek in the past few days.
:bat: :bat: :bat:
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

as a japanase horror fan, i like most of his work for the simple thing of have this J-Horror aesthetic. And musically the slow tracks are the best for me. the noisy thing in most of the tracks also is good and give some additional weird vibe.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost: