Bl/\ck Ceiling - Silver Paint (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
mis†er_elec†ric

Re: B/\ck Ceiling - Silver Paint

Post by mis†er_elec†ric »

I'd gladly pay $5 for this, but that's not an option now. You can't download it at all, during this time...
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

Yeah, sorry we took down all downloads when we realised that people were having to pay for it.

All downloads are now up for free again now :D
viv

Post by viv »

respect for sorting this out so quick dude, I enjoyed my free download, thanks - Im not averse to paying for music in genereal but having seen it go up for free whilst at work it just felt naff to buy something that I'd seen for free a few hours before - yknow? I'd pay for the next Aural Sects release for sure ESPECIALLY a physical release...
Notes from the Vomitorium - Amerkaji Meme - Feynmans Echo - Pyrrhic Victories

♏ ♏ℯ ⅉ⨑ ץ◍ữ ɲℯℯđ ⍴ℾ◍-⍴ℾ◍đữc✞ⅉ◍ɲ - ⅉ ặ♏ ặ ⍴ℾ◍đữc✞ⅉ◍ɲ ƨ✞ữđⅉ◍ ℬ◍◍kⅉɲℊ ặℊℯɲ✞
teacake

Post by teacake »

Finally downloaded it... got sticky stuff all over my keyboard.
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

Yeah the sticky stuff all over the problem seems to be a problem we've had a lot... We've pretty sure it's an unintended side effect, but the feedback for that feature has been really good, so we're gonna try to make sure every release comes with a free sticky-stuff-over-keyboard reaction from now on ;)

And yeah, we're not gonna offer anything we've previously released for free for pay. That would really, REALLY suck.

We're working on getting some physicals out. Including a limited, numbered, CD-R compilation that we're handing our for free in different cities wherever we find ourselves... A few might pop up online in the near future, but we'll keep it hush for now ;)
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

In fact it just occurred to me that some of you will be at the next Witch House London night... we will be giving away free physical copies of a compilation (numbered) at that gig.
viv

Post by viv »

†▲βU∩∩ℽ▲† wrote:In fact it just occurred to me that some of you will be at the next Witch House London night... we will be giving away free physical copies of a compilation (numbered) at that gig.
dammit - keyboard ruined now
Notes from the Vomitorium - Amerkaji Meme - Feynmans Echo - Pyrrhic Victories

♏ ♏ℯ ⅉ⨑ ץ◍ữ ɲℯℯđ ⍴ℾ◍-⍴ℾ◍đữc✞ⅉ◍ɲ - ⅉ ặ♏ ặ ⍴ℾ◍đữc✞ⅉ◍ɲ ƨ✞ữđⅉ◍ ℬ◍◍kⅉɲℊ ặℊℯɲ✞