Lovedied - Immaculate Mixtapes Vol.1 (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Whyt Noiz

Re: omg IMM▲CULATE MIXT▲PES

Post by Whyt Noiz »

im so tired of these single track witch house mixes, this shit is stupid and getting old real fast, how hard is it to have seperate tracks????? i wont even listen to this shit no matter how good it is, can u not upload a cue file to go with it or something????? witch house is turning to shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anton Maiof

Post by Anton Maiof »

Whyt Noiz wrote:im so tired of these single track witch house mixes, this shit is stupid and getting old real fast, how hard is it to have seperate tracks????? i wont even listen to this shit no matter how good it is, can u not upload a cue file to go with it or something????? witch house is turning to shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the best thing on the forum. I'm assuming you feel the same way about cassettes? 'mazorz

!!! like an old ATR title. ;)
killsaly

Post by killsaly »

I feel like if it is made to be listened to as a whole, then why not leave it whole? Also to me separating the tracks makes it a bit more pirate like towards the original artist. They might not care if their song is used on a free hour long mix, but if the same mix had just the song by itself, especially if that song wasnt free in the first place, then they might have an issue.
goatritual

Re: omg IMM▲CULATE MIXT▲PES ( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ)

Post by goatritual »

Whyt Noiz wrote:im so tired of these single track witch house mixes, this shit is stupid and getting old real fast, how hard is it to have seperate tracks????? i wont even listen to this shit no matter how good it is, can u not upload a cue file to go with it or something????? witch house is turning to shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suck it up princess
j∆ckr∆bbi† wrote:These are awesome, thanks. :D
no thank U!