What are you watching rn?

!!!
zin
ɅDM†N

What are you watching rn?

Post Posted

Any movies / TV series recommendations?

Hip-Hop Evolution on Netflix is amazing, watched The Southern Lab, covering Screw, Memphis and Crunk, essential knowledge for all wh fans tbh
Trash

Re: What are you watching rn?

Post Posted

I haven't checked that out zin, but bro. This this pretty sick semi documentary called Welcome To Hell: The History and Influence of Memphis Rap.
I know back in 2009 -2013/14 when I was releasing most of my screwgaze type shit. The Memphis sound was a giant influence on me.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

Trash wrote: April 9th, 2021, 1:15 am I haven't checked that out zin, but bro. This this pretty sick semi documentary called Welcome To Hell: The History and Influence of Memphis Rap.
niiiice, will do
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

Borely Rectory on Amazon Prime is good fun if you like old school horror mixed with documentary and animation https://www.amazon.co.uk/Borley-Rectory ... B083PN99N9
WraithVeil

Post Posted

I just watched the short film Blood Machines. It's got fantastic kaleidoscopic visuals, a soundtrack by Carpenter Brut and even some nude space spirits branded with inverted crosses.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

WraithVeil wrote: April 17th, 2021, 6:27 am I just watched the short film Blood Machines. It's got fantastic kaleidoscopic visuals, a soundtrack by Carpenter Brut and even some nude space spirits branded with inverted crosses.
That sounds awesome!
WraithVeil

Post Posted

It's not bad. I've been getting into more sci-fi lately to set the mood for writing dark synthwave tracks.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIVfZ1DOfYk

I got an ad in my FB feed today for Paradise City so I'm watching American Satan right now because I never bothered when it came out. Half an hour in, still unsure if it's too cringe for me or not.
WraithVeil

Post Posted

WraithVeil wrote: April 17th, 2021, 12:06 pm I got an ad in my FB feed today for Paradise City so I'm watching American Satan right now because I never bothered when it came out. Half an hour in, still unsure if it's too cringe for me or not.
It was Queen Of The Damned cringe, but I did enjoy Malcolm McDowell as the devil.
gargantua75

Post Posted

I watched Queercore : how to punk a revolution , an incredible story of anarchist queers who created a playground where they can be accepted.

fuck youtube with the age confirmation, this shitty website took over 4 years of my life and his still getting worse.
gargantua75

Post Posted

zin wrote: April 29th, 2020, 4:42 pm Any movies / TV series recommendations?

Hip-Hop Evolution on Netflix is amazing, watched The Southern Lab, covering Screw, Memphis and Crunk, essential knowledge for all wh fans tbh
it seems incredible, downloaded it for tonight insomny
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

gargantua75 wrote: April 25th, 2021, 5:29 pm
zin wrote: April 29th, 2020, 4:42 pm Any movies / TV series recommendations?

it seems incredible, downloaded it for tonight insomny
yeah the whole show (2 seasons) is amazing, if you're into hiphop you'll love it
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

Binged Castlevania series 4 last week - a bit rushed to tie things up, but ultimately a satisfying end. Rumours are they're going to do a Devil May Cry adaptation next and have it in the same universe... which could be cool.

New series of Inside Number 9 Every Monday on the BBC. And Channel 4 Finally have the new series of Fargo as well.

I'll probably blast through the new series of Love Death + Robots at the weekend too - though it's only 8 episodes?! (Feeling a bit screwed by that already).
gargantua75

Post Posted

yeah the whole show (2 seasons) is amazing, if you're into hiphop you'll love it

they're 4 seasons now !!! i've watched the entirety of the first season and it's fracking amazing ! the mix between life in the ghettos and hip hop production makes clear the different suggestions from rappers. thanks for the knowledge
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I just finished Mare of Easttown, I'm a thriller / murder mystery nerd, quite good show.
WraithVeil

Post Posted

I've been on an 80's horror binge, watching movies in the Halloween, Friday 13th and Hellraiser series.

Which led me to watching Halloween (2018) and the two Rob Zombie Halloween movies, as I hadn't seen any of those three.

Which then led me on a Rob zombie binge again, watching Lords of Salem, House of 1000 Corpses, and currently Devil's Rejects. I never caught the third film 3 From Hell when it came out so I guess that's next.