Any suggestions What do I need to make witch-house?

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
MEGATON

Any suggestions What do I need to make witch-house?

Post by MEGATON »

Listen to Mother's Grimoire by ¢α♥ε@т ʟ℮к⊥◎ґ on #SoundCloud

Listen to 9-1-1 by ¢α♥ε@т ʟ℮к⊥◎ґ on #SoundCloud

Made that a while ago with garage band but now that I'm out of prison I want to take it serious.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Any suggestions What do I need to make witch-house?

Post by zin »

Those are really cool, creepy tracks.

"9-1-1" has a haunted fairytale vibe, while "Mother's Grimoire" gives off a possessed broadcast vibe, just waiting for some televangelist to accuse you of worshipping satan ;)

Also damn, they're like 6years old??
MEGATON

Post by MEGATON »

Thank you For listening. 9-1-1 is a sample from the George Bush making the kids read /chant that satanic goat story before 9/11 attacks and of course the movie hocus pocus. The crimebot stuff is mine too also village spellcaster. but I did that with ipad before garage band updated and then I went to prison. I'm out now and want to make some real witch house. Also have pages of lyrics thanks to my journey through incarceration. Funny no one in Florida d.o.c knows what witch house is and they don't understand when I'm witchin out. Half my time there I wasnt really there cause I was witchin d fuq out. It was a heaven send when they gave us tablets and let us download music I paid money for witch house over a thousand dollars spent on music in there mostly witch house.

Do you think I have potential?

Check out ۞VILL∀GE $P∃LL¢∀$T∃R on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/odvLs

Check out CRIM3BOT on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/2s9dY
MEGATON

Post by MEGATON »

Sry I'm just now noticing there is a whole thread on the subject. Very helpful. So I guess I can start with a laptop. This site has a lot to read and explore. There's a category that reads production and it put me up on game.
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

very cool music. your sound is very dark. i like it :) /// and i really i think that witch house is not a thing of have or not potential like other genres like metal, jazz, or music that needs instrumental notions. I think that any kind of music with lo-fi synthesizers and slow drums and voices with echoes can be tagged as witch house. But totally apart there's the popular sound of the most popular artists on the scene, that are cloned by a lot of other people. But anyway both kind of things are good for be considered as witch house. Also there's artists that their music is dark but they use unicode texts and WH aesthetic in their artworks and anywya they tag their releases as WH. so also the music must have something related to the aesthetic thing.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost: