Tenderness of Wolves - Colours EP (2022)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
tendernessofwolves

Tenderness of Wolves - Colours EP (2022)

Post Posted

My new EP featuring a cover of The Sisterhood / Sisters of Mercy classic 'Colours' as well as several remixes and a couple of re-worked tracks from the 2020 demo. I hope you like it.

Track List:
1. Colours
2. Death (Becoming)
3. Satanic Panic
4. Colours (The Marching Men)
5. Devil (Pandaemonium)
6. Anatomy of Dub
7. Colours (12” Mix)
8. Terminat Hora Diem

Buy Here: https://thetendernessofwolves.bandcamp. ... um/colours
Watch The Music Video: https://youtu.be/LJT4JnAFbQA
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Tenderness of Wolves - Colours EP

Post Posted

I'll just copy paste my review from the blog:

The debut EP from Tenderness Of Wolves has finally landed. "Colours" consists of 8 horror-themed landscapes, which while rooted in the old school witch-house approach, manage to defy categorisation by the genre's modern standards. Dark ambient is mixed with obscure occult samples, while harrowing drones pave the way for cold synths and sparse beats. A few of the tracks should be already well known to anyone who followed the group for a while, but there are some unexpected (and most welcome) additions. "Devil (Pandaemonium)" gets an omnious d'n'b treatment, while "Anatomy of Dub" is a slowly burning and stripped down remix of "Anatomy of Terror". Overall, I must admit this is one of the best witchy releases I've heard so far this year and a must-buy for the next Bandcamp day for sure.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

Full disclosure. I'd been through a severe mental health issue from the tail end of last year until recently. Which made this release very difficult to complete. That review means a lot to me. Thank you.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

You're welcome, I bought it yesterday too. And have just added it to Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/release/2314169 ... es-Colours
yaka-anima

Re: Tenderness of Wolves - Colours EP (2022)

Post Posted

Satanic Panic, Anatomy of Dub & Terminat Hora Diem favorites, very cool atmospheres. I like that mixture of 80's industrial with cinematic horror synth style. great album. congratulations.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

From today until Monday the 'Colours' EP is "Pay What You Want" on bandcamp, so yeah grab your freebie, or better yet support the artist.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

zin wrote: August 25th, 2022, 4:47 pm From today until Monday the 'Colours' EP is "Pay What You Want" on bandcamp, so yeah grab your freebie, or better yet support the artist.
🙏