Απρόσωπος

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸

Απρόσωπος

Post Posted

So, from a long time again from my last visit, I created a few more tracks. And now I'm ready to present them here. Enjoy! And I hope you like it. :3

I put the links here for you:

Lethargum:

Distant domum:

Andreas Rönnberg - Brandon(Απρόσωπος Remix):
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸

Re: Απρόσωπος

Post Posted

Heeeey, hello everyone! And I'm here again. And with a new track! From not so long time I made a new one. So, enjoy. I hope you like it!

zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I love the rattle sound in "Distant domum" we need more psychedelic / desert themed witchy tunes. Similar vibe in the "in Aeternam...", I almost would like to hear it without the lead synth though and instead turn it into an atmospheric, drony piece. On the other hand, I like the "church" organs in "Lethargum"
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸

Post Posted

zin wrote: August 10th, 2022, 11:21 am I love the rattle sound in "Distant domum" we need more psychedelic / desert themed witchy tunes. Similar vibe in the "in Aeternam...", I almost would like to hear it without the lead synth though and instead turn it into an atmospheric, drony piece. On the other hand, I like the "church" organs in "Lethargum"
Thanks for your rate! I'm trying to make some "cosmic" sound, like "Sidewalks and Skeletons", I'm very love his sound and I'm trying to make something like him, but still making in my own style.
⸸ŁΞŦ MΞ DIΞ⸸

Post Posted

Heeeey, it's been a veeeery long time, but I'm here again! And I want to share with you my new track( in my opinion most successful at the moment ). So I put the link down here, enjoy, I hope you like it ^_^
https://youtu.be/Evk39CwiKfQ

Previous my tracks you can check on my SoundCloud profile, or my YouTube channel, or all electronic platforms ;)