ЩIZ​Λ​Я​D ӨF D​Λ​Я​K​П​Σ​Ƨ​Ƨ

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

ЩIZ​Λ​Я​D ӨF D​Λ​Я​K​П​Σ​Ƨ​Ƨ

Post by zin »

ЩIZΛЯD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ was an Alaskan netlabel active since 2011 to 2014. They worked for that years only in myspace website. After the massive file deletion in march of 2019, they decided finally shutdown the MySpace account and finally this year, re-upload all the releases to bandcamp to preserve it.
https://wizardofdarkness.bandcamp.com/

Quote above is from @yaka-anima I found on Facebook. There is NO info anywhere about this label. I don't remember seeing them back in the day. Sabila - can you tell more about this label? From what I understand they had a google+ website (now deleted) and they posted mediafire links there? Do you know what was the original link to their website?

Also do you know who was the owner of that label? It would be great to talk to them.
yaka-anima

Re: ЩIZ​Λ​Я​D ӨF D​Λ​Я​K​П​Σ​Ƨ​Ƨ

Post by yaka-anima »

i'm not sure if this was a true label. i mean with common artists submissions and that things. in 2012 someone from google plus, took one of my old ep's on soundcloud and reupload it to mediafire sharing it on google+ only as a post there. I remember that he comment in the humanfobia google+ page saying that he share it in his page. And a lot of years later sent a email saying me that he/she? re-upload it all the old posts to bandcamp as a releases. I don't know if the person ask permission to the rest of the artists for upload all. anyway in my case i don't mind if anybody use my music for non commercial purposes. But maybe all those digital releases can't be considered as official. really i don't know the case of the other artists. But visually looks like a netlabel anyway.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

Past year i saw that the internet archive page: vapor vault re-upload all that releases too: https://archive.org/details/vapor-vault ... irbanks%22
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

@yaka-anima interesting. so "L! Gh₸ PΘ R₸Ʌ L" ep was originally on soundcloud? was it with download button, or they just ripped the files from there? I just really want as a collector to have those original files, not the bandcamp 'reissue' :)
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

yes from soundcloud. but in mp3 files 320 kbps. i think that the guy from the "label" converted the files to wav or to flac to upload them to bandcamp. i did the same in the humanfobia bandcamp for can reupload it. ////////// my first soundcloud page was deleted but by the soundcloud moderators, early 2011-2012 i was a little spammer and occasionally i played the game of paste some tracks into the tracks of other people, really ugly practice, so when i opened the new soundcloud in 2013 i never did it again.......XD