(2013 Nov 4) IVIYH publishes interview with Aura (Mater Suspiria Vision)

The Archive is a place dedicated to documenting and preserving the history of Witch House.
yaka-anima

(2013 Nov 4) IVIYH publishes interview with Aura (Mater Suspiria Vision)

Post Posted

Original link:
https://ivacationinyourhell.wordpress.c ... ia-vision/
Click to read
IVIYH EXCLUSIVE TRACK DEBUT // INTERVIEW: AURA (MATER SUSPIRIA VISION)
Posted on November 4, 2013 by SITE MASTER

I have been waiting for this shit for quite a long time, bLACK Xmas comes early for SITEMASTER. We have one of the top artists in this genre dropping a brand new track, MOTHERFUCKING AURA FROM MATER SUSPIRIA VISION DROPPING SOME INSANE MOTHERFUCKING INCREDIBLE EXCLUSIVE SHIT RIGHT MOTHERFUCKING HERE!!! Another fucking strong contender for album of the year, who the fuck knows what’s gong to happen, but all I can say is this is the year of the ladies, unlike last year’s sausage-fest of a best of. This band has been shrouded in mystery, and I’ve been wanting to find out more for a long time, and shit just lined up and this fell in my lap. I cannot say enough about how important MSV is to music right now, pushing the boundaries and looking like badasses doing it. Aura was kind enough to answer these questions and provide this brand new shit that is no where else right now.

IVIYH EXCLUSIVE TRACK PREMIERE AURA – “Die Reise in die Träume”:
(link inactive)

GET HER NEW ALBUM “GOLDEN DAWN” RIGHT HERE BITCHES: http://phantasmadisques.bigcartel.com/

IVIYH: Can you tell me about your new album? What are some of the influencing factors that inspired it? Can you tell me a little bit about recording it as well?

AURA: The album Golden Dawn is a cosmic album based on spoken words, synth and dreams. It’s different to the works of Mater Suspiria Vision. The best way is to listen the golden CD while sleeping or shortly before. In some reported cases people talked about seeing pictures infront of their mind’s eye. Some of the sounds were generated with a sound-visualisation toy that converts digital visual images into sounds.

IVIYH: What can you tell me about MSV, and your role within this project?

AURA: The experimental filmmaker Cosmotropia de Xam and I are Mater Suspiria Vision as a band. I am the voice. In addition to performing with MSV we also collaborated in 2 artfilm projects. One within our US Tour in Los Angeles ( Hollywood Necronomicon ) and one with the Krautrock-Legend Günter Schickert ( Diabolique ). I also recorded one track with him for the soundtrack.

IVIYH: Can you tell me what it was like to write the first track for this record?

AURA: The first song was “Die Reise in die Träume”. It has been created within a long dream journey or better say astral journey.

IVIYH: Can you give me an example of a piece of music you consider perfect?

AURA: There are so much amazing artists out there. Everybody is perfect in his own way. The word “perfect” is very intersting when you talk about artists.

IVIYH: Have you had an experience with the supernatural that you’d be willing to share?

AURA: You can see it every day, but you must to be open for it.

IVIYH: If you could collaborate with any artist living or dead who would it be?

AURA: I am a big “fan” of horror movies. The most intersting characters are the villains. My favorite one is Zachary Quinto. For me he is the best actor, his part in heroes and American Horror Story was simply amazing. I is a big dream to collaborate with him.

IVIYH: What is your astrological sign, does it describe you?

AURA: I am a libra – there is a good and a dark side

From upcoming DIABOLIQUE Soundtrack LP (VINYL, Digital, CDR)
Pre-order available from 7th october 2013 via phantasmadisques.bigcartel.com
DIABOLIQUE by Cosmotropia de Xam
Starring Aura, Günter Schickert, Agnes Pándy and Martin N
Esmakra is a milk-like substance used by vampires to infect the human race. Causing addiction. Controlling them.
The shadow of darkness is where the vampires stay. Saturated neon color lights of the big city. Soul Intoxication of a single ticket. Near the streets of the weaping houses they are looking for their next victim. A victim for spreading their anima…
Duration: approx 60 min
Language: german
Subtitles: english
DIABOLIQUE SOUNDTRACK:
SIDE A
A1. AURA Kreation einer bizarren Utopie 2:37
A2. IN DEATH IT ENDS Theme from Diabolique 3:30
A3. BLVCK CEILING Scorpion 3:05
A4. MARIO MAZZINI Voci della Follia 2:21
A5. MATER SUSPIRIA VISION Fragment of A Brain PART I 1:39
A6. MATER SUSPIRIA VISION Fragment of A Brain PART II 2:50
A7. METZENGERSTEIN ש 5:03
A8. MADAME O UND IHRE KOPFFILM BANDE Die Droge 3:36
SIDE B
B9. MERCYDESIGN Lunar Vitamines […] 6.24
B10. GÜNTER SCHICKERT w/ AURA (of Mater Suspiria Vision) – Irreführung ist Aggression 8:44
B11. MADAME O UND IHRE KOPFFILM BANDE – Die Straße der weinenden Häuser 7:56

http://matersuspiriavision.tumblr.com/

http://phantasmadisques.bigcartel.com/
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:

Tags: