Citvdel Blvck - Light Of Totality (2023)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Casper_Morgan

Citvdel Blvck - Light Of Totality (2023)

Post by Casper_Morgan »

1. Profound
2. Symphony of Solace
3. Confined
4. Juxtaposition
5. Skin & Bones
6. Hollow Cost
7. Seraphic
8. Everlasting
9. Apparition 1837
10. Aura
11. The Return Of Adam
12. Synthetik (+ R7U)
13. Cries Of The Virgin (+ Diemxnt)
14. The Council of XIII
15. THE PARTING OF VII SEAS (+ TRVTH)
16. Gxngland
17. Mechanical Soul

A.d.d Shortened track previews: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/citvd ... f-totality
Linktree of links: https://linktr.ee/citblk (Spotify, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, iTunes, Instagram)
YouTube full album: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5 ... U7fYGQpeG0

Hello and thank you for reading my message here today. :mrgreen: :wilted:
This album is as follows:

17 tracks. 3 of them collabs. You can find it on SoundCloud & all platforms where distrokid distributes, oh and also bandcamp.
These tracks are obviously of the witchhouse genre and also a little of the wave genre and sometimes both, because I really don't know what I am doing, tbh :tape: :arrow: :?: it just comes out like this. Sorry and you're welcome :-D :coffin:

Thank you to those who have supported me in the past, be it by plays, sharing tracks, money, or cocaine in the bathroom after a live set. It is the only reason that I stay motivated sometimes to create.

I am blessed & proud to be a niche micro celebrity in this niche micro genre who makes about 10 micro-niche bucks every 2 months from collective micro royalties. Oh, you never heard of me? Pff... welcome to witchhouse, i'll die next week and take all my music down before I do.

The irony of the witch house aesthetic is that if I really wanted to sell my soul to Satan (to the evil mainstream music industry), I could probably "have it all" as they say, I could be as rich as grimes while pretending not to know who the fuck any of you are and simultaneously rip off your music techniques in the process. :D haha, I'm kidding :lol: .. am I kidding? :idea:
..but I would never do that. The truth is that I do this for the community it has grown into, I do it for the friends i've made, I do it for the true fans, and of course I do it for the free cocaine in the bathroom :eyes: , I do it because I love that witchhouse is underground buried in dirt and ash and spit where it belongs, where it can not only just be heard, but also be felt in the heart, like blade and a drug at the same time.

:cd: There were jokes in here but also I meant every word. :vinyl:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: citvdel blvck - Light Of Totality (2023)

Post by zin »

I'll check this one out, bandcamp day brought so many new albums that I have a massive backlog of records to listen to.

I've added cover and tracklist to the first post.

Which tracks are collabs?
esꙮteria

Re: citvdel blvck - Light Of Totality (Album~2023)

Post by esꙮteria »

It's a nice album, calmer than I expected, but very clean and enjoyable. Not much to say besides that
:bat: :bat: :bat:
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

Boycotting this bigoted loser

This community ain't a safe place for bigots like you
0hPeee

Post by 0hPeee »

good lookin' out STRFLL
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Just had a look at his stories, sad, especially that it sounds like the same rethoric far-right has been peddling for the last few years.

On the positive note - the WH scene is so big and full of amazing aritsts it's not a biggie to stop listening to someone you disagree with.
Casper_Morgan

Sorted Re: citvdel blvck - Light Of Totality (Album~2023)

Post by Casper_Morgan »

The context of the original post was in response to a video about a woman who was lobbying congress or some city council meeting in order to make it legal or ok for little girls (children) to be in same bathrooms as grown men who think they are women and more specifically saying that it's ok for them to see a penis at that age. In other words pedo normalization. Maybe this wasn't exactly expressed clearly in that small post, but it's hard to do that in an IG post, obviously. The video played, and the very next slide was that response.

To be clear, when I refer to the "trans agenda" or something similar, I am talking about the "agenda" part, which is in no way organic, and is completely an attempt by globalist technocratic oligarch crony-capitalist trash to combine the LGB with the T and then sneak the pedo shit into it and then normalize that. They do not go together, and you should be outraged that they feel that you are ALL THE SAME, when you KNOW that this isn't true, at all. It's called cultural subversion. And it is a marxist style tactic that works REALLY well and has for generations.
You have to be able to think deeper than surface level in order actually have a decent conversation about it.
I study cultural subversion, psychological warfare, systems theory & propaganda. This is my expertise, and I can see what's being done here to everyone, especially in the USA. If you don't see it... I suggest you try to identify when you're being manipulated more often rather than just listening to how your favorite celebrity or politician tells you to be.

My beef is not with trans individuals, it is with the mainstream version of an agenda being pushed by media and large corporations + government. That's too far, and it's a hill I will die on. I am willing to sacrifice my entire musical "career" in the process. I could not give a shit if you identify as a snake and cut all your limbs off to prove it to the world. I literally could not give a fuck, you're just not allowed to normalize it to the youth. So you want to "cancel" me?? Go right ahead.

Since all this attention has been brought to me over this issue, I have had many artists & others who identify as various "pronouns", in absolute support of what I am talking about because they do not want to be seen as someone who is ok with victimizing children and I am glad to hear that. To me, those people are the real mvp's, because they are breaking a cycle.

If that makes me a "bigot" or whatever other buzzword your media has fed you to repeat ad nauseum, then so be it. Just know that 90% of the responses I've gotten, show me that MOST people are against this, and these are artists who you know & respect, but they will not speak out, because they have been shamed into being quiet about it. Fuck that. I am not doing it anymore. We're done with the pedo normalization shit. Remember when Mr Kitty was busted sexting a 15 year old boy? People didn't seem to have a problem coming out against this, and I was proud of the wh community for that. So what the hell happened? And don't tell me iT's nOt tHe sAmE tHiNg, because it is. Your identity crises < a child's well being.

I am not going to come back here to continue defending this position. There is no debate. You're ok with the victimization of children or you aren't. I suggest you speak out against this depravity. Some of us will DIE to protect our kids.
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

Whole load of nothing said.

Trans people aren't pedophiles, pedophiles are pedophiles.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Transphobes have no place on this forum, especially straight bros who try to argue who should or shouldn't be part of the LGBT+ community.

End of topic.